Friday, February 23, 2018

Snapshot of the Leimert Park RE Market...Leveling off?

Hey Everybody...

I've been watching this market for many years and I am so amazed to see it where it is now.  Did you see the house on 6th Ave that sold for $990k?!! Wow.  

What is in store for the next few months with regards to pricing?  

Despite the record sales, I have seen quite a few homes sell under the list price--more so now than last year.  And I have personally had a few appraisals come in short this year and last year.  Are we taking a turn towards leveling off or dipping a bit?  Hmmm...

Take a look at this report of homes that are currently on the market and the homes that have recently sold within the last 6 months and YOU tell me what you think! 

Click here for the report:  https://goo.gl/JbgqJ8

I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments--call or write me:  323.559.9081 preshaproperties@gmail.com

~HP

Listing by Acme RE: 4311 6th Ave. was listed for $875k and sold for $990k!  4 beds/4 baths 

No comments:

Post a Comment